Does your business want to:
- Communicate with clients in the way they prefer?
- Be able to measure the effectiveness of marketing?
Why online marketing and social media? Online is now where many of yourexisting and new clients go to find information. Mobile applications and online media have been added to traditional media for all generations who are looking for information.
Online Marketing Strategy
We need to work inside your marketing strategy and the speed we can get started depends on your company’s marketing focus to date. If there has not been any marketing activity in the company, before getting started with online marketing and social media we want to make sure the basics are up and running so that any marketing activity works in with the business strategy and plans.
Let’s wind back the clock…and start with the basics
Why is your company in business?
To be successful in a competitive environment, you have to offer something that is valued by your customers more than that being offered by your competitors. There is really only two ways to gain the number one strategic position in your market, do what your competitors don’t do, or do what our competitors do differently, better, or more uniquely.
What is your business plan?
What is your brand strategy?
What is your general marketing strategy?
From these strategies the following can be produced
-Visual and Voice Guidelines
Social Media is another voice to market and it needs to be decided if this is the best tool for the job before your company commits to this tactic.
Traditional Marketing Tactics – What do you do already?
- Business Cards, Corporate Stationery
- Magazine and Press Advertising
- Brochures, Sales Kits
- Magazines, Publications – PR
- Billboards, Posters
- Event Marketing, Event Collateral
- Presentations, Proposals, Annual Reports
- Outdoor advertising – Signage,Vehicle
- Conferences/Trade Displays
- Promotional Products, Apparel
Online | Offline
- Website -Brand, service
- Blogs, Vlogs (Video Logs)
- Regular email Marketing
- Focussed online sales campaigns
- Social Media for Business – LinkedIn
- Constant ativity in Social Networks
- Social Media Optimisation (SMO)
- Video Content (eg You Tube, Vimeo)
- E-Books, One Page Sales-Letter
- Online Reputation Management
- Digital Press Releases, PR Campaigns
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What is best for your business?
What is your budget?
What is achievable?